Who are you?
- A rock-solid Superintendent that is ready to consistently deliver great outcomes for our client.
- A high performer who is looking to join a growing organization.
- A jobsite leader motivated by growing and developing others.
This position is highly desirable for those individuals with a solid track record. Strong preference for Colorado candidates and candidates with relationships and knowledge of the local corporate interiors, healthcare, bioscience and laboratory markets. Attributes of a top Superintendent candidate include:
- Minimum 8-10 years of construction experience
- New building/core and shell as well as occupied renovation experience
- Experience with Corporate Interiors, Hospital, Bioscience, Lab and Cleanroom projects
- Assumes responsibility on their project for management, scheduling, production, quality and safety
- Maintain project safety in accordance with the company’s safety policy
- Act as the primary leader of subcontractors and field forces on a jobsite
- Develop and update the project schedule and prepare three-week schedules on computerized scheduling software
- Communicate effectively with owners, designers and engineers
- Leads various meetings including morning huddle with weekly trade meeting
The successful candidate must have excellent communication skills and an ability to effectively interface with many constituents internally and externally. A team player by nature; this individual must have exceptional organizational skills, the ability to accomplish numerous detailed tasks simultaneously, and readily initiate follow-up with staff and management, as well as having values consistent with the company’s long-term reputation and business practices.
Compensation is competitive and commensurate based upon experience: base salary, bonus plan, company benefits, etc.
Interested and qualified candidates, please email your resume as a Word or PDF attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries will be held in the highest level of confidence – respecting your current situation.