Who We’re Looking For
This position is highly desirable for those individuals who is:
- Ready to consistently deliver great outcomes for our clients.
- A high performer looking to join a growing organization.
- A job site leader motivated by growing and developing others.
Howell Construction is looking for a Superintendent with a solid track record. Attributes of a top candidate include:
- Minimum 8-10 years of construction experience
- New building/core and shell as well as occupied renovation experience
- Experience with Corporate Interiors, Healthcare, Advanced Industries and General Commercial projects
- Assumes responsibility on their project for management, scheduling, production, quality and safety
- Maintain project safety in accordance with the company’s safety policy
- Act as the primary leader of subcontractors and field forces on a job site
The successful candidate must be a team player, have excellent communication and organizational skills, and the ability to effectively interface with many constituents internally and externally.
- Develop and update the schedules
- Prepare three-week schedules on computerized scheduling software
- Communicate effectively with owners, designers and engineers
- Lead various meetings including morning huddle with weekly trade meeting
Salary | Compensation | Benefits
Compensation is competitive and commensurate based upon experience: base salary, bonus plan, company benefits, etc.
At Howell, we consider our employees family, which is why our turnover rate is practically non-existent. We genuinely care about the work we do, the people we work with, and the community in which we live and work. In addition to competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits, Howell is committed to enhancing employees’ work/life balance through personal and professional development opportunities, team bonding activities, a dog-friendly office environment, company outings, holiday celebrations, community service opportunities, and an on-site fitness center.
Interested and qualified candidates, please email your resume as a Word or PDF attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries will be held in the highest level of confidence – respecting your current situation.