Senior Project Manager
Who We’re Looking For
This position is highly desirable for those individuals who:
- Are ready for the next level in your career and there is just no room for advancement where you are now.
- Enjoy a highly collaborative work environment with clients and project teams.
This long-term opportunity includes the possibility of an equity position for the right person.
Senior Project Manager Attributes
Howell Construction is looking for a Senior Project Manager with a solid track record. Strong preference for Colorado candidates and candidates with relationships and knowledge of the local markets. Attributes of a top candidate include:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Minimum 10 years of construction experience
- New building/core and shell as well as occupied renovation experience
- Experience with Corporate Interiors, Healthcare, and Advanced Industries projects
- Ability to manage multiple projects and teams
- Good client management skills and ability to lead teams through the preconstruction and construction process
- Ability to develop and bring in business and new clients
- Procore experience/capability desired
- Viewpoint experience/capability desired
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Key responsibilities will include:
- Successful management of our largest and most complex projects through process, schedules and project controls
- Supervising and supporting other Project Managers or leveraging self well with Project Engineers and/or Assistant Project Managers
- Managing projects and leading teams effectively
- Communicating with owners, architects and engineers
- Supporting the preconstruction team by providing input and supervising services associated with project pre-planning
- Developing and maintaining long-term client relationships
- Supporting the business development process with deep RFP and interview engagement
- Monitoring meetings such as OAC and monthly project status reviews
- Demonstrating a commitment to creating raving fan outcomes through leadership, cheerleading, personal effort and effective delegation
- Showing an aptitude and driving desire to grow and develop in other areas of construction business
- Leading effective review and professional leadership development processes
- Consistently exhibiting the company’s values and vision
Salary | Compensation | Benefits
Compensation is competitive and commensurate based upon experience: base salary, bonus plan, company benefits, etc.
At Howell, we consider our employees family, which is why our turnover rate is practically non-existent. We genuinely care about the work we do, the people we work with, and the community in which we live and work. In addition to competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits, Howell is committed to enhancing employees’ work/life balance through personal and professional development opportunities, team bonding activities, a dog-friendly office environment, company outings, holiday celebrations, community service opportunities, and an on-site fitness center and golf simulator.
Interested and qualified candidates, please email your resume as a Word or PDF attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries will be held in the highest level of confidence – respecting your current situation.