This position is highly desirable for those individuals who:
- Want a high-growth opportunity with a senior management track.
- Are ready for the next level in your career and there is just no room for advancement where you are now.
- Enjoys a highly collaborative environment with clients and project teams.
Howell Construction is a locally owned commercial general contractor in continuous operation since 1935. We provide general construction, design build and construction management services for our clients along the Colorado Front Range. We have a history of building in technically intensive, high-risk environments where the consequences of failure are high. We focus on four primary market sectors: General Commercial, Corporate Interiors, Health Care and Advanced Industries.
Howell Construction is looking for a Project Manager with a solid track record. Strong preference for Colorado candidates and candidates with relationships and knowledge of the local corporate interiors, healthcare, bioscience and laboratory markets. Attributes of a top candidate include:
- Minimum 8-10 years of construction experience
- New building/core and shell as well as occupied renovation experience
- Experience with Corporate Interiors, Hospital, Bioscience, Lab and Cleanroom projects
- Ability to manage multiple projects and learn to supervise other project managers and project engineers
- Good client management skills and ability to lead teams through the preconstruction and construction process
- Ability to develop and bring in business and new clients
The successful candidate must have excellent communication skills and an ability to effectively interface with many constituents internally and externally. A team player by nature; this individual must have excellent organizational skills, the ability to accomplish numerous detailed tasks simultaneously, and readily initiate follow-up with staff and management, as well as having values consistent with the company’s long-term reputation and business practices.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious individual with great skills and potential, but is tired of waiting for the person above them to retire or move on so they can test their talents. This long-term opportunity includes the possibility of an equity position for the right person.
Compensation is competitive and commensurate based upon experience: base salary, bonus plan, company benefits, etc.
Interested and qualified candidates, please email your resume as a Word or PDF attachment to email@example.com. All inquiries will be held in the highest level of confidence – respecting your current situation.