Who We’re Looking For
This position is highly desirable for those individuals who:
- Want a high-growth opportunity with a senior management track.
- Are ready for the next level in your career and there is just no room for advancement where you are now.
- Enjoys a highly collaborative environment with clients and project teams.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious individual with great skills and potential, but is tired of waiting for the person above them to retire or move on so they can test their talents. This long-term opportunity includes the possibility of an equity position for the right person.
Project Manager Attributes
Howell Construction is looking for a Project Manager with a solid track record. Strong preference for Colorado candidates and candidates with relationships and knowledge of the local corporate interiors, healthcare, bioscience and laboratory markets. Attributes of a top candidate include:
- Minimum 8-10 years of construction experience
- New building/core and shell as well as occupied renovation experience
- Experience with Corporate Interiors, Healthcare, Advanced Industries and General Commercial projects
- Ability to manage multiple projects and learn to supervise other project managers and project engineers
- Good client management skills and the ability to lead teams through the pre-construction and construction process
- Ability to develop and bring in business and new clients
- The ability to accomplish numerous detailed tasks simultaneously
The successful candidate must be a team player, have excellent communication and organizational skills, and the ability to effectively interface with many constituents internally and externally. Candidate also needs to initiate follow-up with staff and management and have values consistent with Howell.
Salary | Compensation | Benefits
Compensation is competitive and commensurate based upon experience: base salary, bonus plan, company benefits, etc.
At Howell, we consider our employees family, which is why our turnover rate is practically non-existent. We genuinely care about the work we do, the people we work with, and the community in which we live and work. In addition to competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits, Howell is committed to enhancing employees’ work/life balance through personal and professional development opportunities, team bonding activities, a dog-friendly office environment, company outings, holiday celebrations, community service opportunities, and an on-site fitness center.
Interested and qualified candidates, please email your resume as a Word or PDF attachment to email@example.com. All inquiries will be held in the highest level of confidence – respecting your current situation.