Who We’re Looking For
This position is highly desirable for those individuals who:
- Want a high-growth opportunity
- Are ready for the next level in your career
- Enjoy a highly collaborative work environment
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious individual with great skills and potential, but is tired of waiting for the person above them to retire or move on so they can test their talents. This long-term opportunity includes the possibility of an equity position for the right person.
Project Manager Attributes
Howell Construction is looking for a Project Manager with a solid track record. Strong preference for Colorado candidates and candidates with relationships and knowledge of the local markets. Attributes of a top candidate include:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Minimum 5 years of construction experience
- New building/core and shell as well as occupied renovation experience
- Experience with Corporate Interiors, Healthcare, Advanced Industries, Public Sector and General Commercial projects
- Ability to manage multiple projects and teams
- Bluebeam experience/capability desired
- Procore experience/capability desired
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Key responsibilities will include:
- Creating successful projects through process, schedule and project controls
- Managing projects and lead teams effectively
- Communicating with owners, architects and engineers
- Supporting the preconstruction team
- Supporting the business development process with deep RFP and interview engagement
- Leading meetings such as OAC and monthly project status reviews
Salary | Compensation | Benefits
Compensation is competitive and commensurate based upon experience: base salary, bonus plan, company benefits, etc.
At Howell, we consider our employees family, which is why our turnover rate is practically non-existent. We genuinely care about the work we do, the people we work with, and the community in which we live and work. In addition to competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits, Howell is committed to enhancing employees’ work/life balance through personal and professional development opportunities, team bonding activities, a dog-friendly office environment, company outings, holiday celebrations, community service opportunities, and an on-site fitness center and golf simulator.
Interested and qualified candidates, please email your resume as a Word or PDF attachment to email@example.com. All inquiries will be held in the highest level of confidence – respecting your current situation.