Who We’re Looking For
This position is highly desirable for those individuals who:
- Want a high-growth opportunity
- Are ready for the next level in your career
- Enjoys a highly collaborative work environment
Project Engineer Attributes
Howell Construction is looking for a Project Engineer with the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 1-3 years’ experience
- Bluebeam experience/capability preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
The successful candidate must be a team player with excellent organizational skills and the ability to accomplish numerous detailed tasks simultaneously. The candidate’s values must be consistent with Howell Construction’s. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious individual with great skills and potential.
Key responsibilities will include assisting Project Managers with day-to-day construction administration tasks including:
- Preparation of RFIs, Submittals and Change Orders
- Coordination of subcontractors and suppliers
- Communication with owners, architects and engineers
- Scheduling of meetings involving multiple parties
- Communicating and collaborating with field personnel
Salary | Compensation | Benefits
Compensation is competitive and commensurate based upon experience: base salary, bonus plan, company benefits, etc.
At Howell, we consider our employees family, which is why our turnover rate is practically non-existent. We genuinely care about the work we do, the people we work with, and the community in which we live and work. In addition to competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits, Howell is committed to enhancing employees’ work/life balance through personal and professional development opportunities, team bonding activities, a dog-friendly office environment, company outings, holiday celebrations, community service opportunities, and an on-site fitness center and golf simulator.
Interested and qualified candidates, please email your resume as a Word or PDF attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries will be held in the highest level of confidence – respecting your current situation.