Accounts Payable Clerk
Who We’re Looking For
We are seeking an enthusiastic individual to assist the accounting department with accounts payable functions, while performing general reception duties. The ideal candidate will possess the ability to grow within the company and have potential to move into a more senior accounts payable role in the future. The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Strong initiative, emotionally mature and have a positive outlook
- Reliable in all aspects, especially organization, accuracy and attention to detail
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills
- Servant Leader mindset – support of operations team and employees
Accounts Payable Clerk Attributes
Howell is looking for an Accounts Payable Clerk with the following attributes:
- Associate degree preferred
- 1-2 years accounts payable experience
- Solid understanding of accounting payable principles
- Willingness to perform reception duties
- ViewPoint Construction Software experience a plus
Salary | Compensation | Benefits
Compensation is competitive and commensurate based upon experience: base salary, bonus plan, company benefits, etc.
At Howell, we consider our employees family, which is why our turnover rate is practically non-existent. We genuinely care about the work we do, the people we work with, and the community in which we live and work. In addition to competitive compensation with a salary starting from $18 – $22/hour and comprehensive benefits Howell is committed to enhancing employees’ work/life balance through personal and professional development opportunities, team bonding activities, a dog-friendly office environment, company outings, holiday celebrations, community service opportunities, and an on-site fitness center.
Interested and qualified candidates, please email your resume as a Word or PDF attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries will be held in the highest level of confidence – respecting your current situation.